Welcome visitor you canWelcome My AccountLog OutLoginCreate an Account

407-323-8688

Blog

Tragedy at the Fatezzi Facility

Monday, April 03, 2017

Early Sunday morning, while in the midst of a road trip to visit family in Colorado, George Acha - our founder and president - was awakened with some of the worst news a small-business owner could possibly receive. His business and livelihood, a thousand miles away, had been engulfed in flames while the city slept.

Fortunately for everybody in the area, Seminole County's brave firefighters quickly responded to the call, taking swift action to contain the blaze and prevent it from spreading to neighboring businesses. For their efforts and fearlessness, we are extremely grateful. 

While the facility suffered catastrophic damage, we are relieved and incredibly thankful that nobody was injured in the disaster. As George always says, tools and products can be replaced, people cannot. And so despite the devastation, we are elated that nobody was on site at the time of the fire...except our beloved rescue kitten, who was reportedly seen diving out the window.

As of this time, there is no indication as to what started this fire in the dead of night. We have met with emergency personnel and will do our part to assist them any way we can with their investigation. We will provide updates as we receive them.

In terms of business operations, we ask for your patience as we begin the lengthy recovery process. Our customers are our priority, and we will strive to get back on our feet as soon as possible to continue to provide the fabulous faux wood products you know and love. 

Thank you for understanding, 
The Fatezzi Wood Family